- Using Packet Tracer
- Reviewing VPN topologies and components
- Encapsulating security payload protocol
- VPN configuration
- Hairpin and split tunnel VPN
- Clientless SSL VPN and AnyConnect SSL VPN
- Endpoint posture assessment
- Preparing sites for an IPsec VPN
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Narrator] In today's complex world, corporate network boundaries are blurred. Virtual private networks provide a way for remote workers and sales staff to communicate with the internal network over an insecure public network. Hello, my name is Lisa Bock and I'm a security ambassador. In this course, I'll cover VPN concepts and how VPNs benefit confidentiality, integrity, and authentication. I'll review the various types of VPNs, along with the various choices that include IPsec, SSH, and SSL VPNs.
I'll cover the framework of IPsec and the components. I'll discuss the various types of VPN configuration, such as hairpin, split tunnel, always on, and NAT traversal along with remote access and site-to-site VPN. I am super excited to bring you this series on CCNA security and this section on virtual private networks, so that you can improve your skills in configuration and maintenance of Cisco devices that include identification, authentication, authorization, and accountability to properly secure an organization's infrastructure.
Are you ready? Let's get started.