Join Lisa Bock for an in-depth discussion in this video AnyConnect SSL VPN, part of CCNA Security (210-260) Cert Prep: 3 VPN.
- [Instructor] When setting up a VPN for remote users…to connect to company resources,…the network administrator can use Cisco AnyConnect,…which supports both SSL and IPsec VPNs.…AnyConnect provides a wide range of security services,…that includes posture enforcement and web security features…for a wide range of operating systems.…Administrators can granularly control…what network resources endpoints can connect to…whether they're company owned or bring your own device.…
Cisco AnyConnect identifies and monitors the devices…that are accessing the corporate network…for unusual or suspicious behavior…and defends the network against malware…along with safeguarding web browsing sessions.…The AnyConnect posture module…connects the Host Scan Package pre-login assessment…and can detect virtual machines…or keystroke loggers in the end device…and remediate devices across wired,…wireless, and VPN environments.…
To configure AnyConnect,…we first configure the ASA for AnyConnect.…Some configuration options include…specify the AnyConnect image the users must download,…
- Using Packet Tracer
- Reviewing VPN topologies and components
- Encapsulating security payload protocol
- VPN configuration
- Hairpin and split tunnel VPN
- Clientless SSL VPN and AnyConnect SSL VPN
- Endpoint posture assessment
- Preparing sites for an IPsec VPN
Skill Level Intermediate
Troubleshooting Your Network with Wiresharkwith Lisa Bock2h 35m Intermediate
Cisco ICND2 Cert Prep: Switchingwith Russell Long2h 20m Intermediate
1. VPN Concepts
3. VPN Configuration
4. Remote Access VPN
5. Site-to-Site VPN
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.