Get started with CATIA v5, one of the leading CAD packages for the automotive, aerospace, and shipbuilding industry.
- Hello, my name is Steven Marjieh, and welcome to Learning CATIA v5. CATIA v5 is a powerful 3D software used to design, simulate, analyze and manufacture products. It's used in a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, consumer goods and industrial machinery. In this course, we will cover the Part Design workflow, Sketch Options and Settings, Measures and Analysis, Building a Product, and finally, Creating a Drawing.
I'm really excited to explore the art of design in CATIA v5, so let's dig in.
- Working with the CATIA v5 UI
- Understanding the menus
- Part visualizations
- Part design workflow
- Creating a sketch
- Basic editing
- Creating and editing sketch curves
- Part design
- Measures and analysis
- Building a project
Skill Level Beginner
Rapid Prototyping for Product Designwith Gabriel Corbett1h 38m Appropriate for all
Product Design: From Sketch to CADwith Jean Gorospe1h 16m Intermediate
Design Foundations: Physical Materialswith Scott Clear1h 31m Appropriate for all
1. Introduction to CATIA v5
2.The CATIA v5 User Interface
3. Part Design Workflow
4. Sketch Options and Settings
5. Creating and Editing Sketch Curves
6. Part Design
7. Measures and Analysis
8. Building a Product
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.