Join Steven Marjieh for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CATIA V5: Surfacing.
- [Steven] Hey everybody, thanks for watching.…I really hope you enjoyed watching this video…as much as I enjoyed making this video.…Please feel free to check out my additional courses…in the library.…
- Workbenches for surface creation
- Different meanings of hybrid design
- Point, line, and plane references
- Creating sweep surfaces
- Making 3D spline curves and offset surfaces
- Joining together elements
- Using transformations
- Extrapolating curves and surfaces
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Generative Shape Design
Settings and options2m 39s
2. Interface and Data Organization
3. Reference Elements and Curves
4. Basic Surfaces
Porcupine analysis4m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.