First you make it, then it changes. Learn some basic editing methods.
- [Instructor] Here I have a nearly finalized solid…with some dress up features.…Now I'm going to go back and make some modifications.…I'm going to double click on the Sketch 1 in the tree.…Here, I can now double click on any of these values.…And wherever you see one of these values,…these numerical constraints, you can double click on 'em…and make a modification.…So here I'm just going to modify this out,…do the same thing with this value.…
Once I'm done, I need to exit out of the sketcher.…Once I exit out, the part updates to those new values…and parameters, and the same thing there with the draft.…If I need to make a modification to the draft,…I can double click on the draft…and enter in the value that I need.…Maybe I want to remove one of the faces from the draft.…I can preselect it.…You'll notice that it's no longer going to draft that face,…but I've increased the draft angle and select okay.…So by simply double clicking on the feature,…I can double click on the feature in the tree,…or I can double click the feature…
- Working with the CATIA v5 UI
- Understanding the menus
- Part visualizations
- Part design workflow
- Creating a sketch
- Basic editing
- Creating and editing sketch curves
- Part design
- Measures and analysis
- Building a project
Skill Level Beginner
Rapid Prototyping for Product Designwith Gabriel Corbett1h 38m Appropriate for all
Product Design: From Sketch to CADwith Jean Gorospe1h 16m Intermediate
1. Introduction to CATIA v5
2.The CATIA v5 User Interface
3. Part Design Workflow
4. Sketch Options and Settings
5. Creating and Editing Sketch Curves
6. Part Design
7. Measures and Analysis
8. Building a Product
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.