Join Taylor Hokanson for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching, part of Learning Mastercam.
- [Instructor] While it will be useful to have some experience in both 3D modeling and tool pathing, neither are required for this introductory course. Master CAM is only available for the PC, so I'll assume you're already comfortable with the Windows operating system. I also highly recommend that you use a three-button mouse for this and all 3D modeling applications. It makes it much easier to control your geometry in its relationship to the workspace.
- Reviewing the user interface
- Creating 2D and 3D geometry
- Creating 2.5 and 3-axis toolpaths
- Toolpath simulation and export