Join Craig Barr for an in-depth discussion in this video What to know, part of Unreal: Introduction to Materials.
- [Instructor] Although this course is an introductory course, having experience with game engines and Unreal Engine is a plus. As well, a general knowledge of how materials and textures work in 3D space is helpful. If you are new to Unreal Engine, would like a refresher, or more in-depth knowledge on Unreal Engine, check out the Unreal Essential Training Course.
- Creating a simple material
- Applying materials to objects
- Editing materials
- Using textures with materials
- Creating PBR materials
- Adding effects such as transparency and animation
Skill Level Intermediate
Unreal: Architectural & Industrial Visualizationwith Craig Barr3h 16m Intermediate
1. UE4 Material Basics
2. Editing Materials
3. Creating PBR Materials
4. UE4 Material Effects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.