Change management is the cornerstone of a manufacturer's agile new product development process. Learn how to leverage change management leading practices gain a competitive advantage.
- [Mark] Being a leader in manufacturing isn't about mastering any single process, but rather the careful application of people skills, process improvements, and technology enablers in a purposeful balance. The Agile methodologies provide great opportunities to enhance all these factors and gain a competitive edge. In my LinkedIn Learning Course I dive into the key components of a successful adoption of Agile methodologies in new product development, focusing particularly on managing change in the Agile environment. So join me, Mark Hechel, in my course, Agile Change Management for Manufacturers.
- Why change management is hard
- Increasing rigor for new product development
- Anticipating change
- Restricting change
- Improving your tools and technology
- Managing each phase of change
- Adopting a change management solution framework