Discover what actually goes into a successful CAD standards implementation, and why these standards are important to your firm.
- [Eric] Hi, I'm Eric Wing, and welcome to the course. If you're taking this course you must be interested in standards. In this course we'll learn why standards are important to your firm. I'll start by showing you what a CAD manager, a BIM manager, and a VDC manager is, then we'll review the National CAD Standard. We'll look at BIM level of detail, COBie and IFC formats. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now, let's get started.
- CAD, BIM, and VDC managers
- Graphical and process standards
- The BIM Level of Detail (LOD)
- BIM execution agreements
- COBie and IFC formats
- Assigning a project CAD lead
- Reviewing the QA and QC process
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Standards
2. National CAD Standard (NCS)
3. BIM Execution
4. Standards Adherence
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.