Learn how to access and utilize the exercise files.
- [Instructor] If you are a Premium member of the Lynda.com library, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. These files can be found on the Exercise Files tab on the main course page. If you go into the Exercise Files folder, you'll find that the content is organized by chapter. In each chapter folder, you'll find a number of sketch-up files and in some cases, other types of files. If you want to make changes to these files as you're working, I recommend saving your work in the My Files sub-folder within each chapter.
That way you can keep track of which files you've altered and which files come with the course. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along from scratch or with your own assets. Let's get started.
- Exploring the SketchUp user interface
- Modeling existing conditions
- Importing and scaling a sketch
- Drawing windows and built-ins in 3D
- Erasing, hiding, and smoothing edges
- Designing floating vanity and vessel sinks
- Building a shower and bath
- Adding a fireplace