Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of BIM Manager: Managing CAD Standards.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the documents for this course, you can download them to your desktop. This course is different from the typical click training courses done by me. With this course, I'll present some compelling reasons why you should get your standards going. There are some sample documents I'd like to provide you with as well. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the documents, that's okay. You can find everything I'm providing you online and I give you the URL. Now, let's get started.
- CAD, BIM, and VDC managers
- Graphical and process standards
- The BIM Level of Detail (LOD)
- BIM execution agreements
- COBie and IFC formats
- Assigning a project CAD lead
- Reviewing the QA and QC process