Join Jim Rogers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Procore to manage drawings, part 2, part of Construction Industry: Going Digital in the Field.
- [Instructor] Okay, that processing took … about five minutes. … And now that it's done, … I got an email notification that processing was complete. … And I can see here that 93 sheets need to be reviewed. … So let's go ahead and click on that … and see what kind of attention those need. … So what the system has done … is it's gone ahead and found our title block … and pulled out our sheet numbers and our sheet titles, … and set those up for us. … It's asking us is this the format … of this drawing that's typical for this set. … If not, we can find a different page, … but it looks like it found the right one for us. … So I'm going to go ahead and confirm and go to review. … Now as this next page loads, … it's going to go ahead and show us thumbnails of every page … in the drawing set that we can scroll through … and just confirm that it got the drawing number … and the drawing title correct. … It would also allow us to set a revision number, … so if I were uploading revision one drawings, …
- BIM 360 digital docs
- Managing drawings with Procore
- Doing takeoffs with Bluebeam Revu
- Planning revisions with Procore
- Handling RFIs with PlanGrid
- Collaborating digitally