Bluebeam Revu makes it possible to perform takeoffs digitally. Take a look at that workflow.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look … at working with digital drawings … using a piece of software called Bluebeam Revu. … So I'm going to take the same sample drawings … that we've been working with … and double-click on them, … but this time, they're going to open up … in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme. … Now, I haven't done anything to process these drawings yet, … so I still have one file with all 93 sheets … that are included in it. … Bluebeam does have features, … like some of the other software we looked at, … that will allow you to extract all of these sheets … and then work with them together as a set. … And if you want to learn how to do that with Bluebeam … or really learn about any of the tools and features … that are included in Bluebeam, … we have several Bluebeam courses here in the online library … that you can take a look at … and find lots of different topics. … What I want to do here in this segment … is I want to show you one of the things … that we haven't talked much about so far …
- BIM 360 digital docs
- Managing drawings with Procore
- Doing takeoffs with Bluebeam Revu
- Planning revisions with Procore
- Handling RFIs with PlanGrid
- Collaborating digitally