With so many documents in PDF format, take a closer look at best practices for marking them up.
- Sometimes, you just have to work with what you have, … so let's take a look at working with digital drawings … using Adobe Acrobat. … This is PDF software that's not necessarily custom made … for construction drawings, … but it's software that's been around for quite a while. … So now I have my default for PDF files … set to open in Adobe Acrobat. … Let's go ahead and double click on our sample drawing files … and let's go ahead and get rid of our welcome screen … and you'll see that our sample drawing files … have opened up perfectly right here in Adobe Acrobat. … And if I go ahead and page down, … I can click through all of my pages … and view my construction drawings. … So that's great, but let's look at a couple of the tools … and maybe a couple of the limitations … of the software as well. … So, one of the reasons I started this series … was showing you the software that I showed you … is it's really, again, custom made for working with … these large format drawing files … that we use in construction. …
- BIM 360 digital docs
- Managing drawings with Procore
- Doing takeoffs with Bluebeam Revu
- Planning revisions with Procore
- Handling RFIs with PlanGrid
- Collaborating digitally