- View Offline
- Navigating drawings with the View Cube and other navigation tools
- Sketching geometry
- Dimensioning parts
- Creating parameters
- Drawing circles, squares, and other shapes
- Creating extrusions
- Creating and managing constraints in assemblies
- Setting basic drawing dimensions
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm John Helfen and welcome to Up and Running with Autodesk Inventor. In this course, I will show you everything a beginner needs to know to get started creating parts, building assemblies, and documenting your designs. First, we will explore the interface and how it's used to interact with the models that we'll be building. Then we'll learn how 2D sketches can be used to create 3D models. After building several models, we'll look at how those items can be assembled in order to test how they would function in the real world. Finally, we'll look at how to document your designs, so that when the time comes, you can have your own parts manufactured.
I'm very excited to be presenting this course, so welcome to Up and Running with Autodesk Inventor.