- Creating a simple material
- Applying materials to objects
- Editing materials
- Using textures with materials
- Creating PBR materials
- Adding effects such as transparency and animation
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Craig] Hi, I'm Craig Barr, and welcome to introduction to Unreal materials. Unreal Engine is a powerful game development and visualization framework. Whether it's for virtual reality, building a game, or visualizing CAD data, with Unreal Engine, the applications and possibilities are truly endless. Materials in Unreal Engine can be deep and complex, but they don't have to be. This course provides an introduction to the power of Unreal Engine materials. Together, we explore how materials operate in Unreal Engine, how to work with a material editor, building custom physically based materials for a guitar model, and finally, we examine an introduction to effects and animation with materials.
Welcome, let's get started.
Unreal: Architectural & Industrial Visualizationwith Craig Barr3h 16m Intermediate
1. UE4 Material Basics
2. Editing Materials
3. Creating PBR Materials
4. UE4 Material Effects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.