- Analyzing the integrity of models
- Structural and symbolic representation settings
- Load cases and combinations
- Analytical model settings
- Placing loads and adding load combinations
- Making adjustments to the model
- Resetting the model
- Checking model consistency
- Analyzing reinforcing
- Sending a model to Robot
- Updating and integrating a model with Robot
- The 360 Structural Analysis dashboard
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Although Revit does not perform structural analysis, it is engineering software nonetheless. Firms that are still using CAD or are simply using Revit as a drafting tool, are struggling and realize that they're getting farther and farther behind within the industry. Using Revit the right way for structure means setting up Revit to actually be a VIM engine. By modeling elements while considering the analytical model saves countless hours drafting a design, remodeling it in an analysis program, then redrawing plans. Our disk is now fully integrated robot structured, to seamlessly integrate Revit via full line design analytical application. Hi, I'm Eric Wing, and I have over 20 years experience in the engineering, architectural, and training industries. In this LinkedIn Learning course, I'll show you how to model a structure while considering the analytical model. We will add foundations, steel, and lateral bracing. Then we're going to look at creating load cases, load combinations, and placing loads in our model. From there we'll jump in the robot structural analysis and pull in our Revit model. If you're ready to learn structural analysis in Revit I'm ready to teach you. Let's get started.
Creating Concrete Buildings with Revit Structurewith Eric Wing1h 56m Intermediate
Designing a Healthcare Facility with Revit and BIMwith Eric Wing2h 12m Intermediate
1. Creating a Model
2. Structural Settings
3. The Analytical Model
4. Robot Structural Analysis
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.