Join Taylor Hokanson for an in-depth discussion in this video Quick Access Toolbar and status bar, part of Learning Mastercam.
- TheQAT or Quick Access Toolbar,…contains a customizable set of frequently used functions,…and you'll find it up here at the top of the screen.…For example, here's new file, save, open, and so forth,…also undo and redo.…Now if I click on this little down arrow,…I'll get a couple more options.…I can decide whether or not these frequently used commands…are represented on the bar.…I can also go on to define non-standard commands.…So for example, if I scroll down here…and find a command that I really commonly use,…such as Pan, I can choose to add that to the bar,…by default it will come down at the end of the line,…which will be all the way to the right.…
I can also choose to add a Separator,…and the Separator you'll find up here at the top,…so for example, my Separator…could be located so that it gives me a little visual space…between redo and the custom commands that I've added.…You know, I don't really use…the Quick Access Toolbar that much.…So I'm just going to leave it as it's default,…but you should also know that if you do use it a lot,…
- Reviewing the user interface
- Creating 2D and 3D geometry
- Creating 2.5 and 3-axis toolpaths
- Toolpath simulation and export