In this video, Jim gives you some information on where to find more information on each of the four construction project delivery methods described in this course.
- That wraps it up for this course. I really appreciate you sticking with me to learn about the different methods of project delivery in the construction industry. If you want more information, there's quite a bit of written documentation out there related to each of these different methods of project delivery. The Design-Build Institute of America has some great resources available, and so does the Construction Management Association of America. Thanks for watching my course, and I hope to see you again in one of my construction management courses as you continue on your path to be a better construction management professional.
- Payment and procurement methods
- The design-bid-build method
- The design-build method
- Construction manager at risk (CMAR)
- Integrated project delivery (IPD)
- Selecting a project delivery method
- Procurement laws
- Delivering the best value to the owner
- Qualifications-based selection
- Changes in the way you are paid