If you want to learn more about the topics covered in this course, the author has a weekly podcast on his site at JBKnowledge.com.
- Thank you so much for joining me today for this course.…I hope you got as much out of it as I got in giving it.…I really get excited when I see…this many people getting excited about…technology and innovation in the world's oldest industry.…It's so important that you get excited,…but it's even more important that you take action.…So, you may be asking, what are your next steps?…How do you start becoming a construct tech nerd…and nerd out with me?…Well, first you can actually join me right here.…
This is our podcast studio.…We broadcast live from here every Friday…on the ConTechTrio Podcast.…You can subscribe to that…in any podcast player that you want.…You can also use Alexa,…you can say, "Alexa, listen to the ConTechTrio Podcast,"…and she will play our podcast.…You can also follow our video feed,…because we simulcast on Periscope,…on Facebook Live, on YouTube Live,…so you can check all of our video…and audio content out there every week.…Again, the website for that is…jbknowledge.com/contechtrio.…
You can also find our annual construction technology report…
Follow James Benham—the CEO of JBKnowledge, Inc.—as he explains how construction science and computer science are merging into one joint field of study. James shares essential terms that you need to know to speak intelligently about topics like the cloud and machine learning. Plus, he dives into topics like the Internet of Things, the evolution of drones, and 3D printing. To wrap up the course, he covers IT budgets, staffing, and investing in research and development.
- Learning about the origins of construction technology
- Reviewing essential construction tech terms
- Understanding the Internet of Things
- Reviewing the evolution of drones
- Learning about the 3D printing process
- Investing in IT
- Investing in research and development