Join Jim Rogers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Construction Industry: Going Digital in the Field.
- I hope you enjoyed this course, … and I really hope that I've convinced you to go digital … and given you some ideas of how to do that. … Some of the programs I demonstrated in this course … can be purchased as standalone applications, … some of them offered as Software as a Service applications, … which allow you to pay a monthly subscription fee. … Some subscription fees are priced per month, per user, … and others are priced for unlimited monthly users … or unlimited project users, it all varies. … I really challenge you, though, to take the next steps … and go out and research which application … is the best fit for you and your company. … Try it out on a trial basis if that makes sense for you, … just take that step though, … and make adopting digital drawings a number one priority. … If you have questions or need help along the way, … take advantage of our Q&A feature here on LinkedIn Learning. … It gives you the ability to ask a question … that can be seen and answered by other people …
- BIM 360 digital docs
- Managing drawings with Procore
- Doing takeoffs with Bluebeam Revu
- Planning revisions with Procore
- Handling RFIs with PlanGrid
- Collaborating digitally