Take a look at how digital documents are transforming how projects are managed.
- Let's look at even more reasons … to go digital and improve productivity … in the field at the same time. … One of the things I touched on … as I showed you these different pieces of software … was the ability to include other users … on your digital project. … Now once we decide to go all in … and make everyone use the digital version of these drawings, … if I store the drawings in the cloud … and keep them updated, it keeps everyone in sync. … We should all be using the same versions of the drawings … because if I'm the project manager … and I'm doing my job managing the information flow … on the project, every time I receive new drawings … from the designer I'm slip sheeting them … into the digital set and then pushing this update … into the software's cloud storage system. … I no longer have to run around making sure … that every printed version of the construction drawing … that exists has the new version … of a sheet physically inserted into it. … In fact, if everyone takes advantage …
- BIM 360 digital docs
- Managing drawings with Procore
- Doing takeoffs with Bluebeam Revu
- Planning revisions with Procore
- Handling RFIs with PlanGrid
- Collaborating digitally