Learn about how to rethink some of your construction management processes based on the idea that you switch to digital drawings.
- [Instructor] Many of our management processes … in construction are centered around … the construction drawings. … But I'm going to focus on one of the processes we use … in construction that I really think … is in dire need of change and that's the punch list process. … Prior to going digital, this entire process … was often pushed to the very end of the project … when the management team did a comprehensive walk through … to find everything on the job that needed to be fixed. … The result is oftentimes a huge list of items … requiring many of the trade contractors to be scheduled … back out to the site for repairs. … This is an extremely inefficient process … and there's a better way in the digital world. … Let's take a look using the project … that we set up in Procore. … We're going to do this completely on our Android device. … Just as though I were using my phone, … walking around the job site out in the field. … So let's go ahead and open up Procore. … And you can see there's already …
- BIM 360 digital docs
- Managing drawings with Procore
- Doing takeoffs with Bluebeam Revu
- Planning revisions with Procore
- Handling RFIs with PlanGrid
- Collaborating digitally