As you begin your move to digital drawings and digital construction management processes, learn about things that you should carefully consider such as what software and hardware you're going to use both in the office and on the job site.
- [Man] I've been talking about going digital, … getting rid of the paper drawings. … And then after we make that switch to digital drawings, … how do with we then use those digital drawings … to improve our overall construction management processes? … Now as you start considering your move to digital drawings … and digital construction management processes, … there're probably some things … that you should carefully consider as you decide how … you're going to progress, what software you're going to use, … and what hardware you're going to use, … both in the office and out there on the job site. … Now of course there's going to be costs involved in this, … and that's always going to impact your choices. … Yes, I don't think that it will take that long … to realize a net gain after you spend this money, … but then your people start to save time and money … and start to see improvements in productivity. … And I really do believe that if this is done correctly, … your productivity will improve. …
- BIM 360 digital docs
- Managing drawings with Procore
- Doing takeoffs with Bluebeam Revu
- Planning revisions with Procore
- Handling RFIs with PlanGrid
- Collaborating digitally