Join Jim Rogers for an in-depth discussion in this video BIM 360 digital docs, part 2, part of Construction Industry: Going Digital in the Field.
- So, how do I get from that single PDF file … that I opened earlier … that had 93 sheets in it … to something that looks like this? … And to do that we're going to exit our sample project … by clicking here on the dropdown arrow … and we're going to go start a new project. … We're just going to leave it the default name of My Project. … So, when I start a new project in BIM 360 docs … I get a screen that looks just like this. … I've got a couple of file containers … one's called Plans … and one's called Project Files. … Now Project Files I can use to store things … like the spec book, contract documents, … basically any document file that I want, … but for now let's stick with plans. … So, under the Plan container I can do things … like add more subfolders. … So we'll add one called Design Docs. … And we'll go ahead and add another one called Shop Drawings. … And again, this just helps us organize our drawings. … So let's go ahead and upload those design drawings … by clicking on that folder, …
- BIM 360 digital docs
- Managing drawings with Procore
- Doing takeoffs with Bluebeam Revu
- Planning revisions with Procore
- Handling RFIs with PlanGrid
- Collaborating digitally