- Building and running a normal modes analysis
- Mass modeling in dynamics
- Stiffness modeling in dynamics
- Rigid body modes
- Mass participation
- Advanced Nastran editing
- Transient analysis
- Frequency response analysis
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Tony] Hi, my name's Tony Abbey, and I've been doing FEA for many years. In fact dynamics is one of my favorite topics. It's always giving me many interesting challenges in industry throughout my career. And there's always something new in dynamics. It's never predictable. Which makes it kind of fun, but it gets aggravating at the same time. Over the past few years I've become very interested in the CAD embedded products that are around, and with Autodesk Nastran, this has a very rich legacy. So now it's embedded inside Inventor, it has great potential, and I hope to be able to guide you through and unlock some of that potential.
So sit back and enjoy the course.
Autodesk Inventor Professional: Stress Analysis Toolswith Thom Tremblay25m 53s Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Simulation for Finite Element Analysiswith Tony Abbey2h 29m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS Simulation: Dynamic Analysiswith Tony Abbey2h 40m Intermediate
1. Normal Modes Analysis
2. Key Dynamic Analysis Concepts
3. Advanced Editing in Autodesk Nastran In-CAD
Nastran editing methods7m 26s
4. Transient Analysis
5. Frequency Response Analysis
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.