- Setting up environmental lighting
- Adding sunlight to a scene
- Balancing lights
- Creating lighting and reflection elements
- Compositing daytime scenes in Photoshop
- Lighting for night
- Rendering nighttime elements
- Compositing nighttime scenes in Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Creating high quality renders and composites can really make your architectural designs stand out. I'm George Maestri. Join me as we create exterior renders using 3ds Max and V-Ray. We'll set up lights and cameras in V-Ray, then render in layers for compositing in Photoshop. So, take a seat and join me for creating some high quality renders.
3ds Max and V-Ray: Residential Exterior Materialswith George Maestri2h 27m Intermediate
V-Ray Next for 3ds Max Essential Trainingwith Brian Bradley6h 13m Intermediate
3ds Max: Substance to V-Ray Workflowswith Brian Bradley1h 35m Intermediate
3ds Max 2019: Advanced Lightingwith Aaron F. Ross3h 36m Advanced
3ds Max 2019: Advanced Materialswith Aaron F. Ross2h 37m Advanced
1. Set Up the Scene and Environment
2. Lighting for Daytime
3. Daytime Rendering and Compositing
4. Lighting for Night
5. Night Rendering and Compositing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.