- [Instructor] So you've worked hard, you applied…all your newfound knowledge, and you're ready…to actually publish your application.…How do you actually go about doing that?…That's what this section is all about.…One of the things that I like to do before I take anything…into production is to add a fairly robust logging system.…Now I could build this from scratch,…but that would be kind of silly.…You must figure that somebody, somewhere, has written a…really excellent logging package, and as it happens there's…probably quite a few somebodies that have written such…packages, so why should I reinvent the wheel?…Visual Studio has, as many programing environments have,…a very robust plugins capability.…
And I'm not just talking about plugins for Visual Studio,…I'm talking about actual libraries that…you could get and actually use.…Most environments have this, in Python we call it PyPy,…and you can use the pip installer.…In NodeJS we have the Node package manager,…and the NPM registry.…It's very common, most languages have…
AuthorBruce Van Horn
- Writing unit tests in C#
- Working with simple and multidimensional arrays
- Managing ordered and unordered data with lists
- Evaluating conditions with if-else statements
- Using OR, AND, and NOT operators
- Building loops
- Debugging and handling exceptions
- Creating the final build of your C# project
Skill Level Beginner
C# Object-Oriented Programming Tips and Trickswith Jesse Freeman58m 39s Intermediate
1. Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development
2. Arrays and Collections
3. Flow Control
4. Exception Handling
5. Getting to Production
Next steps1m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.