- [Instructor] You should be an experienced C++ programmer. This is not a teach you to program C++ course. It is a course to teach you a different technique for programming C++. I am on a Mac using Visual Studio Code as my editor. However, any text editor you've used for C++ development will work fine. In Visual Studio Code, I have font ligatures turned on. This joins two characters next to each other into one. For instance, when I type a dash and a greater-than sign, it will display as a right arrow.
I will be using the Clang Compiler from a command line. However, GCC and Microsoft compilers will also work. For this course, I've downloaded the Boost RxCpp and Catch2 libraries.
- Unit testing and functional programming
- Function and Lambda functions
- C++ templates
- Working with the Standard Template Library and Boost.Hana
- Functional reactive programming
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Functional Programming in Modern C++
3. Template Metaprogramming
4. Functional Reactive Programming
RxCpp library5m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.