- [Instructor] This course is for C++ programmers of all levels. You should be comfortable using the command line. I am on a Mac using Visual Studio Code as my editor. However, any text editor you use for C++ development will work fine. In Visual Studio Code I have font ligatures turned on. This joins two characters next to each other into one. For instance, when I type a dash and a greater than sign, it will display as a right arrow. I will be using the Clang compiler from the command line. However, GCC and Microsoft compilers will also work.
- Major new C++ features
- Turning on modern C++
- Letting the compiler help
- Using the new features correctly
- Using auto type deduction
- Using lambdas
- Range-based for loops
- How C++ and the Standard Template Library name things
- Making the best of the filesystem library
- Managing objects
Skill Level Beginner
1. What Is Modern C++?
2. Tools That Improve Your Code
3. Using the New Features Correctly
4. Don't Reinvent the Wheel
5. Managing Objects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.