Join Eduardo Corpeño for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of C Standard Library.
- [Instructor] Here's what you should know before taking this course. This course is intended for newcomers to the C programming language because the standard library is included with all its major distributions. So this course should be appropriate for intermediate or beginning programmers who have already learned the basic concepts of C, like functions, data types, pointers, structures, loops, and so on. As for the development platform, please feel free to use the one you're most comfortable with. This course requires the very minimum in any standard distribution of C.
Just make sure your compiler supports the C11 standard. For the examples in the course, I'll use the Orwell distribution of Dev-C++ for Windows which is very easy to install, so you can get to the code right away.
- Working with header files
- C constants and types
- Unformatted and formatted input/output
- Accessing files with C functions
- Generating random numbers
- Converting strings
- Sorting and searching for data
- Manipulating strings
- Using mathematical functions
Skill Level Intermediate
C++ Standard Template Librarywith Eduardo Corpeño2h 23m Advanced
1. The C Standard Library
2. Input and Output Library: stdio.h
3. General Purpose: stdlib.h
4. String Functions: string.h
5. Mathematical Functions: math.h
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.