- [Instructor] To get the most out of this course, you should have a basic understanding of C#. I highly recommend watching my Threading In C# course. I will be using .NET Framework 4.6.1, and Visual Studio 2017. However, if you have Visual Studio 2015, you should be good to go. I will be creating new projects to follow along, but I also have included the final versions for your reference in the exercise files folder.
- Thread safety and affinity
- Task Parallel Library (TPL) basics
- PLINQ introduction
- Task-based Asynchronous Pattern (TAP)
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Signaling and Thread Concepts
2. Task Parallel Library (TPL)
4. Task Asynchronous Pattern (TAP)
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.