Join Reynald Adolphe for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of C# 6.0 First Look.
- For this course, I'm assuming that you're already comfortable with programming in C#. In particular, you should be familiar with Visual Studio, object-oriented programming, collections, formatting strings, and exception handling. If you aren't immediately comfortable with these, or if you have any questions while watching this course, I'd recommend you take a look at C# Essential Training with David Gassner for more information.
- Introducing the new IDE in Visual Studio 2015
- Leveraging nameof expressions
- Using index initializers
- Using await in catch and finally blocks
- Using static
- Resolving conflict instance methods
Skill Level Beginner
1. Touring the Enhanced IDE
2. Expression-Level Features
3. Statement-Level Features
Adding exception filters2m 42s
4. Member Declaration and Initialization Features
5. Improved Debugging
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.