Join Reynald Adolphe for an in-depth discussion in this video What to know before watching this course, part of Learning C# Algorithms.
- [Instructor] For this course, I'm assuming that you're already comfortable coding. In particular, you should be familiar with C# language, basic programming principles, and Visual Studio. If you're not familiar with some of these, or you have any questions while watching, I'd recommend checking out my course, Learning .NET Programming.
- Working with linked lists
- Creating a stack
- Defining a queue
- Performing a binary search
- Finding target values with a linear search
Skill Level Beginner
1. Algorithms and Data Structure Overview
Reasons for this course1m 26s
2. Linked List
5. Binary Search
6. Linear Search
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.