Expand your knowledge of common C# algorithms to strengthen your C# programming skills and answer key C# interview questions.
- [Reynald] Hi, I'm Reynald Adolphe, and welcome to C# Algorithms. Algorithms is a set of steps a program follows to accomplish a task, but they can become quite sophisticated and incredibly useful to produce efficient code. Knowing the common ones and when to use them is a crucial skill to have, especially if you need to discuss them during job interviews. In this course, we're going to cover several common algorithms and when to use them so that you begin seeing the common patterns, which sets you up to learn more advanced algorithms in the future.
The ones we'll cover include linked list, stack, queue, binary search, and we'll wrap thing up with linear search. Alright, so without any further delay, let's jump right into this.
- Working with linked lists
- Creating a stack
- Defining a queue
- Performing a binary search
- Finding target values with a linear search
Skill Level Beginner
1. Algorithms and Data Structure Overview
Reasons for this course1m 26s
2. Linked List
5. Binary Search
6. Linear Search
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.