- [Narrator] This course is accompanied by exercise files to go along with the work we do on-screen. These files are organized into folders which I placed on my desktop. You can download the exercise files and unzip them to anywhere that is convenient for you. The folders are organized by chapter. Subfolders for each chapter contain a starting point for the exercise in a folder called begin and the finished version of the solution in a folder called done. In either case, the folders contain Visual Studio solution files inside of the project folder.
You'll recognize the Visual Studio solution files because they'll be called essentialtraining.sln. To open any exercise just double click the solution file after you've installed Visual Studio. I'm using the Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition but any edition of Visual Studio including the Free Community Edition should work just fine.
AuthorBruce Van Horn
- Writing unit tests in C#
- Working with simple and multidimensional arrays
- Managing ordered and unordered data with lists
- Evaluating conditions with if-else statements
- Using OR, AND, and NOT operators
- Building loops
- Debugging and handling exceptions
- Creating the final build of your C# project
Skill Level Beginner
C# Object-Oriented Programming Tips and Trickswith Jesse Freeman58m 39s Intermediate
1. Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development
2. Arrays and Collections
3. Flow Control
4. Exception Handling
5. Getting to Production
Next steps1m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.