Join Jesse Freeman for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of C# Object-Oriented Programming Tips and Tricks.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you can follow along with the same project I'll have on the screen. The folder is structured with each chapter broken out into video folders. Inside the video folder is the current state of the project at the start of this video. Simply open up the Visual Studio Solution and the root of the project and select the appropriate class from the Solution Explorer.
- Creating classes, fields, and access modifiers
- Adding properties and methods
- Working with constructors
- Extending and modifying classes
- Overriding properties and methods
- Working with composite classes
- Considering interfaces