Join Reynald Adolphe for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of C# 6.0 First Look.
- If you have access to the Exercise Files, you can follow along with the code examples that I'll be working on in this course. Within these files, you'll find a folder for each chapter of the course. And within each folder, you'll find subfolders for each video. And within those, you'll see that there's a Start and a Finish state. If you want to follow along, open up the solution in the Start folder, and when we're done you're welcome to compare your code with what I have in the Finish folder.
- Introducing the new IDE in Visual Studio 2015
- Leveraging nameof expressions
- Using index initializers
- Using await in catch and finally blocks
- Using static
- Resolving conflict instance methods
Skill Level Beginner
1. Touring the Enhanced IDE
2. Expression-Level Features
3. Statement-Level Features
Adding exception filters2m 42s
4. Member Declaration and Initialization Features
5. Improved Debugging
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.