Join Dan Gookin for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Code Clinic: C (2015).
- Exercise files for this course are available to anyone with a basic Lynda.com membership. The files are organized by folder, with each folder representing a specific chapter or problem presented in this course. Within the folders you'll find source code and support files, including any files required for the exercises. Download the exercise file from the course page on Lynda.com and expand the archive on your computer, placing the folders wherever is most convenient or logical in your computer's file system.
Use the exercise files as you work through the various problems, devising your own solutions or following along with the ones I've provided. Feel free to modify, change, comment, or do whatever to the exercise files. If you need fresh copies, simply download them again.
Dan introduces challenges and then provides an overview of his solutions in C. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: I am unable to access the Lake Pend Oreille data from outside the U.S.
A: A static copy of this data is provided here for lynda.com members outside of the U.S.
1. Problem One: Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem Two: Image Analysis
3. Problem Three: Eight Queens
4. Problem Four: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem Five: Recursion and Directories
6. Problem Six: Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.