- Understanding a C program
- Adding comments
- Using escape characters
- Working with values and placeholders
- Introducing variables
- Making a decision with if
- Adding functions
- Manipulating strings
- Building arrays
- Nesting structures
Skill Level Beginner
- Hello, I'm Dan Gookin. Welcome to Up and Running With C. This course provides you a gentle introduction to the world of programming by using the venerable C language. The C language remains tremendously popular decades after it was developed. In this course you'll learn the basics of C. From creating simple programs, dealing with program flow and decision making, arrays, structures and advance concepts like pointers. My goal is to teach you how to understand how programming works.
I do that by using small concise examples and reemphasizing key concepts throughout the course. That's good information for when you're starting out and an excellent refresher if you already know how to program. Now it's time to get up and running with C.
1. Getting Started
2. Programming Basics
3. Program Flow Control
4. Intermediate C Language Concepts
5. Advanced C Language Concepts
Next steps2m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.