- Downloading and exploring the C++ IDE
- Working with loops
- Using predefined functions
- Creating custom functions
- Creating and instantiating classes
- Working with external files
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi I'm Peggy Fisher, and welcome to Up and Running with C . The C language is one of the most popular programming languages for system software, application software, and video games. Part of its popularity is due to its efficient performance driven design. In this course, I'll take you on a quick tour to the language, and then jump into a look at data types, expressions, decisions, loops, reading and writing from the console, and debugging. Then I'll talk about the object oriented features of C , including classes, objects, and data structures.
Finally, I'll show you how to read and write external files using C , and how to handle errors that might show up in your programs. So now, let's get up and running with C .
1. Getting Started
2. C++ Basics
3. Flow of Control
4. Classes and Objects
5. Data Structures
6. File Manipulation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.