Write more functional code in C++. Learn functional programming with C++ functions, Lambda functions, templates, and the RxCpp Reactive Extensions library.
- [Troy] Functional programming in C++ allows you to write less code that is also more powerful. Functional programming teaches us to tell the computer what we want instead of telling it how to do it. Hi, I'm Troy Miles, and I've written award-winning games, popular mobile apps, and large-scale public websites. In this course, we'll explore different techniques and libraries to make our C++ code more functional.
- Unit testing and functional programming
- Function and Lambda functions
- C++ templates
- Working with the Standard Template Library and Boost.Hana
- Functional reactive programming
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Functional Programming in Modern C++
3. Template Metaprogramming
4. Functional Reactive Programming
RxCpp library5m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.