After installing a JSON library, the next step is to test the installation, confirming that your code can access both the header files as well as link in the library. Furthermore, this video demonstrates how to obtain documentation for the json-c library.
- [Instructor] After installing the JSON-C library, … the next step is to test the installation. … This exercise file outputs the library's … current version string and blind six. … You compile and link this code with command clang … the name of the compiler or you can use Cc or GCC … going to turn on all the warnings, link in the Json-c library, … which isn't required but this is a test … and then the name of the source code. … No errors, no warnings, let's test the output. … And there's the version string, which may be different … on your system. … As a suggestion, I recommend that you manually install … the library files. … Specifically to provide the documentation … for the json-c library. … Change to the downloads directory … or any directory where you can store … and expand the json-c files. … So in this system, I have a directory called sto, … I'm going to visit there. … And then to obtain the files right from the command prompt … use the git command … and clone the library from the internet. …
- Finding, installing, and linking libraries
- Accessing and generating XML data
- Working with JSON
- Working with the libcurl library
- Text programming
- Reading, writing, and manipulating JPEG images
- Working with PNG images
Skill Level Advanced
1. Setup and Configuration
2. Data Structures
3. Web Access
4. Text Programming
5. Computer Graphics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.