TMP is the magic that makes the Standard Template Library so powerful. Troy shows the magic in this video.
- [Instructor] The Standard Template Library…is a subset of the C++ Standard Library.…To make the library flexible and able to work…with a wide variety of types, it is implemented…using both template metaprogramming and generic programming.…The STL consists of four components,…algorithms, containers, functions, and iterators.…Before you write a new algorithm,…you should check here first…to see if it already exists in the STL.…One anti-pattern you should avoid in your code…is raw loops.…Odds are that there are already an STL algorithm…which provides the same function and is more performant…and more thoroughly debugged.…
Remember the STL is your friend.…
- Unit testing and functional programming
- Function and Lambda functions
- C++ templates
- Working with the Standard Template Library and Boost.Hana
- Functional reactive programming
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Functional Programming in Modern C++
3. Template Metaprogramming
4. Functional Reactive Programming
RxCpp library5m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.