In this video, Troy shows around the C++ version of Reactive Extensions, RxCpp.
- [Instructor] The RxCpp library is the C++…implementation of ReactiveX.…It supports both a chaining and pipe interface,…though I find the chaining easier to work with.…It can convert STL containers…like list invectors to observables.…You'll want to clone the RxCpp repo from GitHub,…and put the header files where your code can find them.…Now it's time to check out ReactiveX…using the RxCpp library.…Here I just have my include file for RxCpp.…
I also have some name spaces already set up.…To just make things easier for me.…And I have an include for iostream.…Then here I have a vector of int which represents…let's just say it's the ages our customers.…What we want to know, is we want to know how many…of our customers are over the age of 21.…So what we're going to do here,…is we're going to say auto, values,…and it is going to be equal to…RxCpp…colon colon…observables,…and what we're going to do here is,…we're going to convert this vector of int into an observable.…
We're going to iterate,…iterate,…over ages…and then we're going to use the chaining interface.…
- Unit testing and functional programming
- Function and Lambda functions
- C++ templates
- Working with the Standard Template Library and Boost.Hana
- Functional reactive programming
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Functional Programming in Modern C++
3. Template Metaprogramming
4. Functional Reactive Programming
RxCpp library5m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.