- The good news is that all the tools you need…to begin your programming journey…are found free on the internet, the bad news being…that you have to find the right tools…and install them properly.…This is not an issue for you here because, in this movie,…I'll show you how it's done.…You'll see how to find a good IDE,…or Integrated Development Environment,…a C language compiler, and get everything set up…and configured for using this course.…You'll find a horde of IDEs on the Internet.…Microsoft offers the Visual Studio as its IDE,…and Apple has Xcode.…
You're welcome to use those tools,…especially if you're comfortable with them.…But for this course, I've chosen the Code::Blocks IDE.…The thing I like about Code::Blocks is…that it comes with everything you need.…Unlike other IDEs, you don't have to hunt for this or that…after the IDE is installed.…You basically download, configure, and you're ready to go.…Obtain Code::Blocks by visiting the developer's website,…codeblocks.org.…Point your favorite web browser or Internet Explorer…
- Understanding a C program
- Adding comments
- Using escape characters
- Working with values and placeholders
- Introducing variables
- Making a decision with if
- Adding functions
- Manipulating strings
- Building arrays
- Nesting structures
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Programming Basics
3. Program Flow Control
4. Intermediate C Language Concepts
5. Advanced C Language Concepts
Next steps2m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.