- [Instructor] Thank you for viewing this course.…Using functional programming techniques…has helped me make my code more solid…and hopefully they will help yours as well.…Template metaprogramming…is one of the most challenging aspects of C++ programming.…It is the thing that separates…those who write powerful libraries…from those who use them.…If you'd like to continue your journey,…check out the LinkedIn Learning course…on the C++ Standard Template Library.…Be sure to learn more about Boost.Hana…and RxCpp at their websites.…
And finally, read the book Modern C++ Design…by Andrei Alexandrescu.…I hope I pronounced that right.…Have fun and keep on coding.…
- Unit testing and functional programming
- Function and Lambda functions
- C++ templates
- Working with the Standard Template Library and Boost.Hana
- Functional reactive programming
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Functional Programming in Modern C++
3. Template Metaprogramming
4. Functional Reactive Programming
RxCpp library5m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.