Join Dan Gookin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Exploring C Libraries.
- [Dan] Thank you for watching this course. … It's my hope that you have a better understanding … of how to locate, install, and use various libraries, … even to create your own, … and these all help expand the C language's capabilities. … If you're excited about further opportunities, … start exploring more libraries. … Consider what your computer can do … and look for a library that lets the C language … access that hardware or software feature. … Other areas you might consider exploring … are programming graphics adapters, … physics engines, game programming, … network programming, and more. … Libraries and toolkits are available … for just about every programming arena. … I've written several books on C programming, … including these self-published titles … that go into more detail on some of the libraries … presented in this course. … My website, c-for-dummies.com, … offers weekly C language programming lessons, … as well as monthly challenges and exercises. … You can also check out my profile on LinkedIn, …
- Finding, installing, and linking libraries
- Accessing and generating XML data
- Working with JSON
- Working with the libcurl library
- Text programming
- Reading, writing, and manipulating JPEG images
- Working with PNG images
Skill Level Advanced
1. Setup and Configuration
2. Data Structures
3. Web Access
4. Text Programming
5. Computer Graphics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.