Join Troy Miles for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Web Servers and APIs using C++.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching this course…on Web Servers and APIs using C++.…I hope you've enjoyed the information…and will find some creative ways to put it to good use.…There are a wide variety of courses…covering C++ found in our library.…Take care and keep on learning.…
- Working with Crow, the C++ micro web framework
- Deploying containers to Heroku
- Building websites and webpages
- Accessing data from a database
- Accessing data via RESTful APIs
- Creating API endpoints
- Running WebSockets on Heroku
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Installing Our Tools
2. Deploying to Heroku
Installing the Heroku CLI1m 17s
3. Building Websites
4. Data Access
5. RESTful APIs
6. WebSockets and Crow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.