Use take 3.
- [Instructor] For next steps I invite you to visit…our company website cazton.com…and once you are here you can go to blog…and then technical blog and see…that there's a lot of in-depth blogs…on a lot of different topics here.…You can also go to my personal website…chanderdhall.com, again go to blog…and then technical blog and you can see…a lot of different topics here too.…One of the other free resources I'd like…to talk about is albahari.com.…
It also has a C sharp ebook.…When you do download the book just make sure…it is covering all the latest stuff…because looks like the latest update was made in 2011.…Otherwise too, there's a lot of advanced threading…blog posts that you can find on this website.…I really loved preparing this course.…I hope you enjoyed watching it too.…
- Thread safety and affinity
- Task Parallel Library (TPL) basics
- PLINQ introduction
- Task-based Asynchronous Pattern (TAP)
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Signaling and Thread Concepts
2. Task Parallel Library (TPL)
4. Task Asynchronous Pattern (TAP)
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.